Updated on February 18, 2023.
What is Red Shield VPN?
A simple VPN app for your mobile devices and PCs will give you access to any websites and will encrypt traffic from the user's device to the service’s server.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
a) Please refer to Privacy Notice for contact details.
b) Red Shield VPN is a privacy enhancing service operating within the European Union legal framework and technological solutions.
c) Red Shield VPN is a Virtual Private Network which encrypts the data sent and received on the Internet. Outgoing data is encrypted before leaving your computer, decrypted by one of Red Shield VPN servers and routed to the Internet. Incoming data is encrypted from one of Red Shield VPN servers and are decrypted only when they are inside your computer. Outgoing data packets do not contain your IP address when they are on the Internet, instead they have the IP address of one of Red Shield VPN servers.
d) Red Shield VPN uses OpenVPN and/or IPSec and/or OpenConnect and RedLink protocol to establish the connection between your computer and the servers. OpenVPN and IPSec are the most reliable and secure solutions for encrypted tunnels.
e) Red Shield VPN encrypts your Internet data when you are connected to one of the Red Shield VPN servers. When you are not connected, Red Shield VPN enhancing privacy and anonymization layer services are not active. All applications launched AFTER you connect to the VPN service will use the service - no configuration is needed.
f) Red Shield VPN fully complies with the European Union directives which protect your privacy: Directive on Data Protection (95/46/EC) and Directive concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy (2002/58/EC). Using the service implies that you have read and understood our Privacy Notice.
How does it work?
Our applications allow you to create an encrypted tunnel to our servers in the selected country with just one click.
Then you simply use the Internet as if you are in the country that you have chosen to connect to.
This allows you to bypass locks, hide from third parties - special services, Internet providers and hackers the data you transmit, and what resources you use.
We do not keep logs of your connections or traffic - accordingly, we do not transfer them to third parties.
Unlike free VPN and proxy services, we do not earn on the analysis and sale of user traffic.
Terms of Services apply to both who bought the coupon, and to the one who uses the subscription on it.
What activities are prohibited?
By using our Services, you shall not:
• Use our Services for any illegal use, such as transmitting any illegal material that would constitute a criminal offense as per the local, state, national or international law or regulation;
• Use our Services for web crawling, scraping, harvesting or other similar activities which might negatively affect rendering of our Services to other users;
• Transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, torturous, or that can be deemed objectionable in a court of law;
• Harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; to submit false or misleading information;
• Present the Service so that it appears to be made available by any third party, access the Service in bulk, scrape, redistribute, resell or make the Services available to any third party in any way;
• Transfer or use the Services except as expressly authorized under these Terms of Service or by Red Shield VPN, copy, disassemble, reverse engineer or decompile, modify or alter any part of the Services. You may not use any part of the Service in any manner that competes with Red Shield VPN, as solely determined by Red Shield VPN;
• Send spam or otherwise duplicative or unsolicited messages in violation of applicable laws;
• Send or store material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs;
• Interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Service;
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or its related systems or networks;
• Misrepresent or to act on behalf of others;
• Alter the attribution of origin in electronic mail messages or posting;
• Use the Service for anything other than lawful purposes;
• Use Red Shield VPN to mask your identity for illegal or malicious purposes;
• Distribute copyright-protected material through our servers;
• Take any action that results in an unreasonable load on Red Shield VPN’s infrastructure;
• Use any 3rd party software to interfere with or attempt to interfere with the Services;
• Download or transmit any material that is libelous, defamatory, discriminatory or otherwise
malicious or harmful to any person or entity; or use our Services to serve pop-ups ads.
• Exploit or attempt to exploit our refund policy;
• Otherwise infringe or circumvent these Terms;
• You shall at all times abide by all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treaties
and regulations in connection with your use of the Services, including those related to data privacy, international communications and the transmission of technical or personal data. If Red Shield VPN is contacted with a complaint regarding or arising from your use of the Services or independently detects a breach of these Terms, Red Shield VPN may deem your usage in violation of these Terms and terminate your account without notice.
Disclaimers and Limitations on Liability
We try to make sure everything’s always error-free, but to err is human. You agree not to hold any grudges about that.
RED SHIELD VPN PROVIDES ITS WEBSITE AND SERVICES TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. Red Shield VPN cannot guarantee that the Services or its content is error free and makes no representations about the technical accuracy or functionality of the Services or that the content is accurate, error free or up to date. Actual service coverage, speeds, locations and quality may vary. You hereby expressly agree and acknowledge that Antivirus complies with the current industry standard of software technology and that it is impossible under any currently available technology for any application to identify and eliminate one hundred percent of all malware.
Red Shield VPN makes no representations – your use of the Services is your sole responsibility. Our Services may be updated, modified, suspended or interrupted at any time without any notice or liability.
RED SHIELD VPN AND ITS AFFILIATES, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ALLEGEDLY SUSTAINED ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, THE SALE OR PURCHASE OF ANY GOODS OR MERCHANDISE, YOUR ACCESS TO OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE OR OUR SERVICES, INCLUDING FOR VIRUSES ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICES, YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE WEBSITE OR OUR SERVICES, INFORMATION OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.OUR TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY IN ANY CASE SHALL NOT EXCEED YOUR TOTAL AMOUNT PAID FOR THE SERVICES.
ANTIVIRUS IS NOT INTENDED FOR USERS REQUIRING CONTINUOUS, ERROR-FREE OR FAILSAFE OPERATION (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IN APPLICATIONS INVOLVING NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS, MILITARY APPLICATIONS, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATIONAL AND COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS, OR IN MEDICAL OR OTHER APPLICATIONS ESSENTIAL TO MAINTAINING HUMAN LIVES). RED SHIELD VPN HEREBY DISCLAIMS THAT ANTIVIRUS IS FIT FOR USE IN SPECIAL-RISK AREAS.
You hereby agree to release service provider, its affiliates and third-party service providers, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed (“claims”), arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website or our Services.
There is no responsibility of Red Shield VPN for the inability to fulfill obligations due to actions to restrict access to service elements by states and telecom operators.
If something goes wrong, you agree not to hold Red Shield VPN liable.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Red Shield VPN, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives from any and all third party claims, losses, liability, damages, and/or costs (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising from your access to or use of the Website or our Services, your violation of these Terms of Service, or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
Governing law and jurisdiction
It is allowed to use the service within the framework of the laws of i)) USA; ii) Panama;
c) the country in which the user connects to the server.
The user is responsible for all illegal actions of itself. You hereby consent and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any action.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions regarding this Terms of Services or would like further information on our privacy practices, we encourage you to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.